Elegant Marquee Weddings
Marquees are ideal for larger weddings of 80 to 200 guests, and our beautiful Rose Garden close to the house is the perfect setting for your elegant marquee.
If you decide to have a marquee wedding, you can still hold a smaller wedding ceremony or a drinks reception (with up to 150 guests) in the house before having your wedding breakfast, speeches and any dancing in your marquee.
Lucy & Cassidy
“I love Gilmerton House and I couldn’t have picked anything nicer for our intimate wedding, my only regret is that it’s all over!!”
Tailored marquee weddings for bigger parties
When we hire in a marquee, the size of the marquee is tailored to suit your individual wedding. We also include everything you will need to fully kit out your marquee.
Typically, our marquee hire usually involves a clear span aluminium framed marquee with the following:
- Double entrance glazed door unit
- Floored entrance pagoda
- Ivory pleated lining and carpeted throughout
- Separate catering marquee
- Luxury loo unit
- Lighting, heating and link to our mains electricity
- Chairs and round tables for dining
- Trestle tables for top table and evening buffet
- Stage for the Ceilidh band, DJ and music
We can also provide traditional marquee styles as well, of course.