The extended family of Gilmerton House joins you in celebration
Marquees are ideal for larger weddings of 80 to 200 guests. Your marquee would be located in our beautiful Rose Garden with steps leading to the house.
Lucy Taylor & Cassidy
“I love Gilmerton House and I couldn’t have picked anything nicer for our intimate wedding, my only regret is that it’s all over!!”
You could still hold a smaller wedding ceremony or a drinks reception (with up to 150 guests) in the house before having your wedding breakfast, speeches and any dancing in the marquee.
When we hire in a marquee, the size of the marquee is tailored to suit your individual wedding. We also include everything you will need to fully kit out your marquee.
Typically, our marquee hire usually involves a clear span aluminium framed marquee with the following:
- Double entrance glazed door unit
- Floored entrance pagoda
- Clear PVC window walls along front of marquee Pine sub structural tongue and groove flooring
- Ivory pleated lining and carpeted throughout
- Catering/service marquee
- Luxury loo unit
- Lighting (dimmer switch), heating, access to our mains electricity box
- Chairs and round tables for dining
- Trestle tables for top table and evening buffet
- Stage for the Ceilidh band/DJ/music