Arrive and relax. We've got it covered!
Your wedding manager and our events team will help you plan every detail of your wedding.
Kirsty & Euan
“We wanted to thank you so much for all of your help in the planning and execution of our wedding day. We really did have the most fantastic day and absolutely loved every minute of our time at Gilmerton House…”
Here are the main details for your wedding at Gilmerton House:
You are welcome to arrive from 2.00 pm onwards on your day of arrival and check out at 11.00 am on your departure day.
We will work with you to plan the timings of your entire time at Gilmerton to ensure that everything goes smoothly for you and your guests.
Options for Ceremonies
- Civil ceremony
- Civil partnership and marriage
Number of Guests
- Music Room (for ceremony, wedding breakfast, evening dinner) – up to 60 guests
- Reception Rooms (for reception, ceremony with a video link) – up to 150 guests
- Marquee in the Rose Garden – 80 to 200 guests
- Bedrooms – 10 double bedrooms in the house for up to 20 guests; and 3 double bedrooms in Lodge for up to 6 guests.
Gilmerton House is an exclusive use venue which will customise your wedding to match what you want, so please email or call us with your requirements and to arrange a visit.
Rest assured that any costs will be agreed with you in advance.